Orders & Payments
Payment in full is required before an order will be processed.
In the event of a cancelled order, we reserve the right to charge an administrative fee to cover our credit card processing fees.
We only accept credit card payments from the following credit cards:
To process credit card payments, we utilise a secure third-party payment gateway called Braintree. Your credit card information is not handled by us and your credit card details are never seen, processed or stored by us. All of your credit card information is handled solely by Braintree.
All prices quoted on this site are in Australian dollars.
All prices quoted on this site are inclusive of GST. That means, the GST has already been calculated and included in the price.
Credit Card Security
We take fraud very seriously and in an effort to protect our customers and enhance our service we have implemented the following procedures:
- Credit card information is transferred between your web browser and the website via a secure 256 bit SSL (also known as TLS) encryption key.
- We record your IP address and the exact date and time of your order in our database.
- Repeated failures to obtain authorisation from the credit card authorities may result in the details of such an event being referred to the relevant authorities.
- Customers may be required to provide appropriate identification with their first purchase from us. This can be an emailed copy of a credit card, a current driver's license that matches the delivery address or a passport. The name on the identification must match both the order and credit card details used. Smaller orders may be verified by other means.
- Subsequent orders may be subject to verification,
- Shipping names and addresses may be verified using a variety of means before products are shipped and the customer notified if there are any discrepancies.
- All suspected fraud will be reported to the police and the credit card issuer.
- Use of a DNS anomyser may result in a failed transaction
Failing these checks will result in the order being put on hold until we're able to ascertain the legitimacy of the order.